DEPARTMENT OF SAMHITA, SIDDHANTA & SANSKRIT
- The Scientific and Philosophical relationship between the microcosm and the macrocosm are taught through Sanskrit, Padartha Vigyan, Charaka Samhita and Astanga Samgraha.
- Sanskrit is taught to the students as a spoken language.
- Sanskrit Vagvilasini Sabha on every month last thursday evening is the motivating programme in Sanskrit that makes the student to present their views in Sanskrit alone.
DEPARTMENT OF KRIYA SHARIR
- Dept. of Kriya Shareer is concerned with the understanding of normal functions of the human body through Ayurvedic perspective. This department has a full fledged Laboratory and practical hall for bio-chemical experiments and investigations.
- Well equipped lab with all sophisticated equipments.
- The department has a museum with good number of ModelsSpecimens and Charts.
DEPARTMENT OF RACHANA SHARIR
- Department of Rachana Sharir deals with the knowledge of anatomy of Human Body which is essential for a surgical treatments.
- The Rachana shareera department has a museum with good number of Charts, Specimens and Models
- .The dissection hall is spacious and separate room is available to store the cadavers and dissected parts. Anatomy classes and dissections are handled by experienced professors.
DEPARTMENT OF AGADATANTRA & VYAVAHARA AYURVEDA
- Department of Agadatantra & Vyavahara Ayurveda deals with Toxicology, forensic medicine and medical jurisprudence.
- Agada tantra or toxicology department gives the details of poisonous substances as well as antidote to poisons.
It has well established museum with different types of specimens and instruments. The department faculties are trying to develop this department to be a clinical department which can cater the casualty services to the needy.
DEPARTMENT OF SWASTHA VRITTA
- Regular yogabhyasa is conducted by trained and expert yoga master and this yoga helps the students to bring healthiness in both body and mind.
- This department has holistic approach to preventive medicine.
- Various health regimen are practiced that makes the learner to practice these measures at the community level
DEPARTMENT OF ROGA VIJNAN & VIKRITI VIGNAN
- Department of Roga vigyan & Vikriti Vigyan deals with Aetiopathological basis of diseases and clinical presentation.
- The students are taught to examine the patients, with the help of modern tools.
- A central laboratory having facilities for hematological, biochemical examinations and microbiological investigation is being established.
DEPARTMENT OF DRAVYAGUNA VIJNAN
- Department of Dravyaguna Vijnan deals with teaching of pharmacology in Ayurveda like drug identification, standardisation, pharmaco kinetics, pharmaco dynamics and pharmaco therapeutics.
- This department maintains an herbal garden spread in three acres of fertile landconsisting of 210 species of medicinal plants with more than 3700 plants.
DEPARTMENT OF RASASASTRA & BHAISHAJYAKALPANA
- Department of Rasasastra & Bhaisajyakalpana deals with pharmaceutics and pharmaco – therapeutics.
- This department has a well equipped pharmacy for the preparation of medicines.
- Enough number of Charts, models and raw drugs are available to facilitate the students to learn through practicals.
DEPARTMENT OF KAUMARABHRITYA
- Department of Kaumarabhritya deals with the medical care of infants, children, and adolescents.
- This department conducts “School Health Programme” in various schools to ensure a health and safety of childrens.
- This department is well known for treating Kuposhana Janya vyadhi like Malnutrition, Delayed milestones, Mentally challanged, Muscular dystropy.
DEPARTMENT OF PRASUTI TANTRA & STREE ROGA
This department has well equipped labour room where delivery is conducted by the help of our experienced professionals.
- This institution is well known for treating female infertility, Pradara (obstinate vaginal discharges), Garbhini paricharya (antenatal care), Sutika paricharya (Postnatal care), Rajonivruttikalaja upadrava-(Menopausal syndrome), Artava dosha (Menstrual disorders).
DEPARTMENT OF SHALAKYA TANTRA
- Department of Shalakya Tantra deals with diseases of the Eye, Ear, Nose and throat.
- This department senior faculties take care of students by imparting the knowledge by utilizing the well equipped operation theatre with modern instruments like ophthalmoscope, otoscope, tuning form, slit lamp etc.
- Treatments like tharpanam, putapakam, nasyam, anjanam, aschothanam, sekam, karnapooranam are done.
DEPARTMENT OF SHALYA TANTRA
- Department of Shalya Tantra deals with the para surgical procedures mentioned in the ancient surgical texts.
- The treatments like kshara sutra which is effective in excising polips, fistula in ano, carbuncles, piles, warts, sinuses etc. are practiced in this institution.
- This department has well equipped modernized operation theater where all types of major and minor surgeries are conducted under the supervision of visiting well qualified faculty.
DEPARTMENT OF KAYACHIKITSA
- Ayurveda has two main modalities to treat the diseases. Samana therapy is used to manage the disease process and its symptoms and sodhana therapy is used to eliminate the root cause of the diseases.
- This department takes care for imbalance dosha to bring into samyavastha.
- Clinical classes are conducted by senior professors and students attend to patients regularly to improve their clinical skill.