- B.A.M.S. (Ayurvedacharya)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
- Recognised by Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM)
Duration of the Course
1st Professional: 12 months
2nd Professional: 12 months
3rd Professional: 12 months
4th Professional: 18 months
Compulsory Rotatory Internship: 12 months
Total: 5 ½ Years
Recognition of degree:
The B.A.M.S. degree awarded by SCSVMV University and is a recognized medical qualification by apex body Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM). The degree holders are eligible to practice Ayurveda System of medicine throughout India and eligible to get admission to post graduate courses (M.D. / M.S) in all universities offering PG courses in Ayurveda.
Medium of Instruction
- Sanskrit & English
At present number of permitted seats per year is 50.
- Applicant should have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) with an aggregate mark of 50%.
- Admission is merit based. on the basis of ranking in 2019 NEET Exam.
- Candidates who have passed +2/CBSE who are interested in Ayurveda can apply and later after receiving NEET UG marks they have to upload in the portal,basing on merit the ranks displayed
- Applicant should have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- All applicants have to submit their NEET Rank immediately after announcing results.
- For foreign students, any other equivalent qualification approved by the University will be allowed.
|YEAR||Ist Year||IInd year||IIIrd year||IV year||V year|
|Add on Course||20000||20000||20000||20000||20000|
**All the above fees are subject to marginal changes
Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya (SCSVMV University)
Enathur, Kanchipuram – 631 561, Tamilnadu.
Ph : 044-27264179 / 27264301
Mob : 9629001144 / 9629032323
Fax : 044-27264285
www.kanchiuniv.ac.in | e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org