- B.A.M.S. (Ayurvedacharya)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
- Recognised by Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM)
Duration of the Course
1st Professional: 12 months
2nd Professional: 12 months
3rd Professional: 12 months
4th Professional: 18 months
Compulsory Rotatory Internship: 12 months
Total: 5 ½ Years
Recognition of degree:
The B.A.M.S. degree awarded by SCSVMV University and is a recognized medical qualification by apex body Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM). The degree holders are eligible to practice Ayurveda System of medicine throughout India and eligible to get admission to post graduate courses (M.D. / M.S) in all universities offering PG courses in Ayurveda.
Medium of Instruction
- Sanskrit & English
At present number of permitted seats per year is 50.
- Applicant should have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) with an aggregate mark of 50%.
- Admission is merit based. on the basis of ranking in 2018 NEET Exam.
- Students can apply through online https://admission.nopaperforms.com/sri-chandrasekharendra-saraswathi-viswa-mahavidyalaya
- Applicant should have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- All applicants have to submit their NEET Rank immediately after announcing results.
- For foreign students, any other equivalent qualification approved by the University will be allowed.
Particulars I Year II Year III Year IV Year V Year
TOTAL 377500/- 305000/- 305000/- 305000/- 305000/-
Admission Fee 7500/- - - - -
Development Fee 55000/- - - - -
Special Fee 60000/- 60000/- 60000/- 60000/- 60000/-
Lab Fee 20000/- 20000/- 20000/- 20000/- 20000/-
Library Fee 5000/- 5000/- 5000/- 5000/- 5000/-
Tuition Fee 200000/- 200000/- 200000/- 200000/- 200000/-
Caution Deposit 10000/- - - - -
Add on Course 20000/- 20000/- 20000/- 20000/- 20000/-
Hostel Fee for 2018 - 19
Admission Fee 2500/-
Room Rent 8800/-
Maintenance Fee 11000/-
Establishment Fee 7000/-
Caution Deposit 10000/-
Mess Fee 51100/-
How to Apply
1. For online submission refer www.kanchiuniv.ac.in
2. For applications to be downloaded from website, Please login to admissions account with your registered E-mail ID and password to downloaded your application form.
3. Filled in downloaded applications must be sent to the following address
Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya (SCSVMV University)
Enathur, Kanchipuram – 631 561, Tamilnadu.
Ph : 044-27264179 / 27264301 Mob : 9629001144 / 9629032323
Fax : 044-27264285
www.kanchiuniv.ac.in | e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org